zaterdag 2 april 2011

Update MMI Amsterdam

After two days of attending this seminar I became much more aware about my relationship with money: my "money blueprint". I became aware of the contradicted beliefs I had regarding money and wealth. Some beliefs encourage me to strive for high wealth while some beliefs are simply not supportive for becoming wealthy. In order to delete those beliefs out of my toolbox aka the brain, we did a little exercise based on Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). In essence, NLP is a way to educate people in self-awareness and effective communication and to change their patterns of mental and emotional behavior (Wikipedia). It's supposed to be hypnotic and I believe it worked. At least, I hope it works.

There is so much stuff I would like to share on my blog. But the most important thing about all of this is the context. I could show you my notes and share the interesting things I heard. But it would have no or just a incomplete context to it. Get in touch with me if you want to know more about my experiences during the MMI Amsterdam. Maybe meet up up with me or just leave a comment if you have any questions. Holler if you attended this seminar too or share your experiences with T. Harv Eker. I'd like that.

One thing I do start to believe is the value of these seminars. I was very skeptical about seminars, thinking these businesses are probably just scams. And I am sure there are lots of low value seminars out there. But T. Harv Eker can deliver. Other speakers where Markus de Maria and Pa Joof. 

One thing I can't stop thinking about these two days is: What is the value of The Millionaire Mind Intensive seminar anyway? 

The regular price is 97 euro . People who bought the Dutch version of his bestseller 'The secrets of the millionaire mind' ("Het millionaires brein ontrafeld") got a free tick to this seminar. You could get a discount through Groupon: I heard that's about 33 Euro. I got a deal in november 2010 to attend this seminar for about 120 or 140 euro's, I dont know how much I paid (I forgot). For sure more than the regular price of 97 euro. Included in the deal I took was an extra ticket for another 3-day Internet marketing seminar. I feel disappointed, because I believed that the value of the Millionaire Mind Intensive seminar is somewhere between a 1000 and 3000 US dollars. On several official sources it is claimed that the value of this seminar is over 1000 Euro's. I did some research on the Internet and figured that there are of course lots of discounts and free tickets available through different sources. So would be there ANYONE in the world who paid the so-claimed 'normal price' of 1000 dollar/1000 euros? I don't think so. If there is somebody who did, he or she must feel really, really bad. Attending a 1000 dollar seminar for free or for less than 150 euros? Can't believe I believed that. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. However, I feel like I am learning something valuable. Today (the second day) was a pretty tricky day and I expect tomorrow to be no different. The Millionaire Mind Intensive is a seminar to get to become more aware about your money blueprint and to get to know T. Harv Eker a little better. The real how-to-do-it information is available at other seminars (damn it). Which of course are more valuable and thus more expensive. If you don't know which one of the hundreds of so-claimed business guru's you should invest to learn about business, entrepreneurship and marketing, I recommend you to attend MMI and find out if T. Harv Eker is the right teacher for you to learn you more about business. He does an excellent job at promoting himself and his seminars and at the same time delivering valuable information.

What I like the most about T. Harv is that he encourages you to make money with something you are passionate about and that you must contribute to others. He emphasizes that you should strive for financial freedom and a whole lot of money. Why? Because you can help more people if you have a lot of money. Funny thing is, when you think about it. In a lot of occasions (not all), you are already helping a lot of people (solving problems) if you are making good money with a good business.

"You can do a lot more good with money, than without money"- T. Harv Eker.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten