donderdag 31 maart 2011

Millionaire Mind Intensive Amsterdam

Tomorrow I am going to attend the 'Millionaire Mind Intensive' seminar at the RAI in Amsterdam. T. Harv Eker, speaker and author of New York #1 bestseller The secrets of the Millionaires Mind, is going to explain the psychology of wealth. Financial wealth that is. Many authorities claim he's one of the best at what he does. I visited two pre-seminars of this event. It's going to be a 3-day seminar from early in the morning till late in the night: 08.00-23.00. Really sick. One thing I learned about these kind of seminars is that you will have to be active. During the pre-seminar, the speakers got us to stand up, scream/yell, repeat key words, high-five and massage your neighbors etc. At first, I thought it was a way to manipulate us to feel good and create a bonding atmosphere. Could be. But it happens in a positive way. In my opinion that means: with the intention to change your beliefs for the better. It looks and feels dumb sometimes, but I think it must be done. And you should play along. If you are not playing full-out, you will not only loose focus and energy, but also miss out on some feelings you trigger inside of yourself. These funny but crazy exercises are a way to get entertained and trick your physiology to trigger some lasting feelings and emotions. One of the things we had to do was to make a declaration. And one of the things we had to say in the declarations was:

I am a good money manager! (Hands on the chest and say it with energy)

I just played along. Said it with energy. And after repeating that for the 10th time I thought to myself: this might look dumb and feels stupid. But what's wrong with telling myself I'm a good money manager? What wrong with being a good money manager? I could do a much better job at managing my money right now and if I want to have the money to make good investment: I might as well say it and really believe it. Put energy and emotion in it.

When I got home I reflect back on those feelings and newly adopted beliefs. All that energy I put in saying those things and embracing the new beliefs have a lasting effect on me. That's the easy part. The second thing you can only do yourself: put everything you understand into action. Making it happen now. If you are ever going to attend such a seminar I recommend you to play full-out. Be uncomfortable. feel uncomfortable. That's how you know you are out of your comfort zone and on the right path of learning new things.You would not sit there anyway if you didn't intent to make drastic change in your life. Once you play full out and repeat those new beliefs, you will never want to keep your old beliefs. Simple reason: The old beliefs where holding you back and the new ones will feel too important to ignore.

Seminars like these intent to persuade you to think and behave differently. It's a pretty 'scary' thought, but challenging. I always find it positive thing when I find out that my current mindset is in conflict with the values and beliefs I must have to reach a certain goal. I hope I get to learn more about my own money blueprint and mindset. It could be inspiring.

We'll see. Will keep y'all posted about the things I learned and experienced during this seminar.



This is T. Harv Eker.

1 opmerking:

  1. hmmm, interesting. ik ben benieuwd of je echt anders gaat denken =p maar dit is best prijzig zeg >.<" 97 euries voor een 3 daagse "training". He's going to brainwash you xD! Let me know of hij achteraf je leven heeft verandert =p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen